23 September 2007

all we need is a home!

yesterday was one of my best shopping days ever! i am a true lover of shoes, clothes, and makeup, and anyone who knows me will think it is funny that items for the home are making me giddy. i was surprised to feel utter joy with our purchases yesterday. OMG, i'm domesticated!

thanks to bloomie's incredible 15% registry completion incentive and an additional 15% discount for opening a new account, we purchased ALL of our fine china and flatware, a nambe chip and dip, two nambe butterfly bowls, and a 45 piece daily dinnerware set!! woooooo hoooooo! our generous gifts at michael c fina will also complete my crystal! OMG, i am soooo excited. all that we need now is a home! we currently live in a SMALL one bedroom apartment so i can't enjoy my purchases just yet...sigh! here are some pics...come on, drool with me! raynaud's jardin celeste china, nambe's glacier stainless flatware (we'll never be able to afford real silver), and vera wang's duchesse goblets, flutes, and wine glasses. i think i'm in LOVE!











No comments: